Reasons for choosing us:
"We loved staying on the island, we didn't want to leave"
"We were swimming with the dolphins while we were learning to surf"
"The town is safe, everyone is friendly and there are lots of good restaurants"
"The township tour was like going into another world"
- The Garden Route is the 2nd most popular tourist destination with most language students visiting the area at some time.
- Being situated in a coastal town, all amenities, such as shops, restaurants and beaches are all within walking distance.
- Beautiful peaceful surroundings.
- Safer than a city.
- Cape Town being situated on the Atlantic Ocean does not allow for swimming as the temperature is on average 8 degrees (too cold). The Indian Ocean is suitable for swimming and surfing all year round.
- Group participation ensures a constant English influence as students in language schools often tend to socialize with like nationalities.
- Qualified and dedicated teachers.
- Comfortable accommodation.
- Combination of language and adventure activities.
- Our Town: Originally christened "Bahia Formosa" (beautiful Bay) by early Portuguese explorers, Plett is considered the jewel of the Garden Route. It is a seasonal town, with whale season from August to November, and summer holiday makers from December to April.
- With beautiful beaches, trendy restaurants, clubs and pubs, jetskis, surfers and kite surfers, helicopters and gliders, fishing and sailing boats, year round sunny weather, amazing views, whales and dolphins, Plett is considered the playground of the rich amongst South African holiday makers, while locals call Plett their home for its peace and beauty.